“It’s clear this is a place to relax, to rest, to reflect and to refresh.”
Free Wireless Internet in All Guest and Conference Rooms
* Complimentary Hot Breakfast *
Spring Valley Inn is located on 10 acres of wooded prairie at the entrance of the Wyoming Valley where Frank Lloyd Wright lived and built his home – Taliesin.
The Inn was originally built in the Prairie School tradition as a visitor’s center by the architectural firm Wright founded. In 1990, the new owners expanded with the delightful result of a 30,000 square foot hotel. Featuring natural rock walls, recessed lighting and a sweeping view of the countryside, the Spring Valley Inn seems an extension of nature and reflects Wright’s style and vision.
The newest addition features over 10,000 square feet and includes a lap/recreation pool, whirlpool, sauna, steam room, exercise room, and conference area suitable for business meetings, wedding receptions and special occasions.
The tables and chairs in the lounge and the guest rooms are all designed by former Taliesin architect. The lounge is the perfect spot to sip one of the fine local beers, cocktails or wines available by the glass. Or go out onto the patio surrounding a wood fire pit, and relax to the splashing of the fountain or the songs of birds that live in the surrounding wooded prairie.
Spring Valley Inn hosts 35 guest rooms – all with new queen size beds – in both single (one queen) and double (two queen) rooms. Prints of many of Frank Lloyd Wright’s works hang in the hallways and rooms.
Each room has new refrigerators and flat screen televisions. A stay comes with a complimentary hot breakfast, Direct TV and Wi-Fi. You also have access to all the amenities in our fitness facilities.
We operate seasonally – end of May through October.
2017 Season: We are currently closed for the season and will reopen on Thursday, May 18th. We are happily taking reservations for the upcoming 2017 season.
Online Reservations: (Fastest Method) – You can make reservations online – check availability here!
Reservations via Phone: Please call us at 608-588-7828. Although the hotel is not yet open, we are still answering the phone and responding to messages in the order they were received.
Email Inquiries: You may email us for availability and other inquiries at email@example.com. For obtaining actual reservations we request that all reservations get handled over the telephone or via the online reservation website (link above). We are happy to answer any questions you have via email.
2017 Lodging Base Rates
*The below rates reflect our starting base rates and are subject to increases depending on a variety of factors (number of nights, number of people in the room, etc.). To find a rate for a specific date please view our availability and rates though our online reservation site (check availability here) or you may call us directly at 608-588-7828 to inquire.
Single (1 Queen Bed) – $99.00+ Tax*
Double (2 Queen Beds) – $117.00 + Tax*
Friday-Saturday and Holidays:
Single (1 Queen Bed) – $117.00 + Tax*
Double (2 Queen Beds) – $137.00 + Tax*
***Children 12 and under – FREE***
- Check-in: After 3:00 PM
- Check-out: 11:00 AM
- All rooms and indoor areas are non-smoking. Designated outdoor smoking areas are available.
- No pets allowed. Please call for help in making arrangements to board your pet.
- Base rates are based on double person occupancy per room.
- Children 12 and under stay free.
- Weekday Notice Required: 24 Hours
- Weekend/Holiday Notice Required: 48 Hours
To avoid full charges guests must cancel by calling before 3:00 pm at least 24 hours in advance on all WEEKDAY reservations and 48 hours in advance on all WEEKEND reservations prior to your arrival date to cancel your reservation. Guests that fail to cancel before the required time or fail to arrive (a “no-show”) will be charged the total room cost for the room reserved. Please refer below for the cancellation policy for multi-room reservations (3 or more rooms on same evening).
In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than the required notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take responsibility for your entire reservation.
Multi-Room Reservation Deposit and Cancellation Policy
(Applies to reservations with 3 or more rooms reserved on the same evening)
- Deposit: A 40 % deposit of the total room cost including tax is required to secure the reservation. Securing a reservation with a deposit means you accept the terms and conditions of the Cancellation Policy. The deposit gets applied and/or refunded directly to the person who made the deposit. For any refunds, the refund goes back on the card that was used to make the deposit. Please note: We do not split and apply deposits among guests.
- Cancellation Policy: The deposit paid for the group reservation will be charged or refunded as follows:
- Cancellations made more than 60 days from the check-in date will be charged 10% of total room cost on the room cancelled.
- Cancellations made between 60 and 31 days from the check-in date will be charged 50% of the total room cost of the room cancelled.
- Cancellation made less than 31 days from the check-in date will be charged the total room cost of the room cancelled.
- Failure to arrive (a “No-Show”) will be charged the total room cost for the room reserved.
- The entire deposit or that portion not subject to a cancellation charge will be refunded to you at check-out.
- If you are having guests book rooms under your block, they must do so by calling us (this cannot be done online). It’s very important that you inform your guests they must tell us that they are part of your block. We are not responsible for unfilled rooms in your block if it’s due to guests neglecting to inform us that they were part of your block.
- Once your guests book the room, they are held to our 24 or 48 hour cancellation policy and your guests may cancel up to that point in time without penalty. Please note you are ultimately responsible for filling your block. If any of your guests cancel rooms prior to the 24 or 48 hours, you are still responsible for filling the room. You will be charged for any rooms that are not filled by your check-in date and held to the above multi-room cancellation charges (10%-50%-100%) depending on when you decide to cancel the rooms. We understand this can be a burden so we encourage you to book only the number of rooms you are certain will be filled and continue to work with your guests and with us on the status of your guests and rooms.
- Exception for 3 or 4 rooms: Reservations with 3 or 4 rooms will require a deposit but the cancellation policy is only a 14 day notice for 100% refund. Reservations with 1 or 2 rooms do not require a deposit and follow the regular cancellation policy of 24 hour notice for weekdays and 48 hour notice for weekends.
Visa, MasterCard, Discover/Novus, and American Express accepted